Lennett is a Noongar woman who grew up on the Moora Reserve with her grandmother, mother, uncles and brother. She completed her Bachelor of Applied Science (Indigenous Community Management and Development) at Curtin University.
Lennett is proudly committed to the community, as clearly demonstrated in her service as a committee member for six committees including Yorgum (of which she a founding member).
- Marr-Mooditj Training (Aboriginal Health Training)
- Moorditch Gurlongga Association (MGA) Trading as Coolabaroo Child Care Coolabaroo Housing;
- Clontarf Aboriginal College;
- Catholic Education Aboriginal Committee PERTH (CEAC); and
- Aboriginal Education Employment & Training Committee (AEETC – South Metropolitan TAFE).
One of Lennett’s goals is to take what she has learnt, use it to build a stronger more independent community service which provides culturally appropriate services at grass roots and community level.