Royal Commission Support Service

What is the Royal Commission?

The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse has been established to hear about sexual abuse that happened to children in an institution.

Yorgum can give you information and advice about the Royal Commission. We can support you through counselling, advocacy, family support and referrals to other services.

Contact Yorgum's Royal Commission Support Team on FREE CALL 1800 469 371 or (08) 9218 9477.