The Link up Program is responsible for providing services to Aboriginal people affected by past government policies relating to the removal of children.
Yorgum’s Link-Up Program provides holistic supports by a dedicated professional team who understands the particular issues and unique needs of members of the Stolen Generations.
The following activities are ineligible under this program:
- Native title, land rights, compensation or reparation claims;
- Erecting of monuments;
- More than one reunion per individual;
- Funeral attendance (including funding for transport and other related costs);
- Genealogy assistance; and
- Locating missing persons.
Who can access the Link-Up Service?
The Link-Up Services assist people affected by past removal policies and practices and their families; and individuals and families who have been adopted, fostered or raised in institutions.
Where is Link-Up available?
- Great Southern
- South West